Great opportunity to Study in Germany from Bangladesh. German Education System has a well-balanced combination of educational high degree of
sophistication, matchless charm, and unparalleled educational quality, which integrates different nationalities; and, thus built century’s old tradition of international students gathering. 1.8 million Students across the globe go abroad to attend numerous universities. Nearly one tenth of those
students choose to come to Germany. Germany has a lot to offer to the foreign students, whether he/she is a first-year or postgraduate student. Yes, you can mound your career by achieving degrees from prestigious universities, and by joining the most skilled work force on planet earth. So, take your leap of faith; achieve the dream of your life, where earning and learning move simultaneously, with the assistance of Exotic International. Exotic International is Student VISA consultancy firm for Germany which works for German Top Class University Admission, Arrangement of German Scholarships and Student VISA service by grooming them for VISA application, VISA interview, and presentation of other relevant documents in order to get a VISA and post departure facilities for the student by arranging Hostel/Dorm etc. We also provide the List of Scholarships, Grants, and Fellowships for International Students not only in Germany but also whole over the world. Thus, it is recognized as the Best German Student VISA processing agency in Bangladesh. Our integrity and enthusiastic triumphs which covers the field of Student VISA took us to the new horizon of reliability and responsibility. With authenticity, is accompanied by accountability makes of the best German Student VISA agency/agent in Bangladesh. We are always welcome and happy to provide such assistance to anyone who needed help with their overseas education/admission/Scholarships in Germany or Europe. Don’t hesitate to Contact us if you need assistance in finding the right school for you. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. The Advantages of studying in Germany are stated below:
Higher study in Germany from Bangladesh
The Global Importance of Germany:
By staying at the heart of Europe, Germany connects all of Europe through its roads and highways system. Not only that but also Germany is the economic and technological powerhouse of central Europe.
Combination of Academia, Research and Industry: With high density of universities and fairly distributed population across the nation will enable you to get the job in the place where you wanted.
Funding of Researches:
With the perfect combination of Funding from German Government, Industrial Sectors and European Union will literally enable you to do a research with limitless possibilities. Courses are Available in both English and German: With International recognition, 350 German universities now offer Courses in English and German.
February Intake-: Last date to prepare your application is 15 November, 2021 which is called spring session.
September Semester-: Last date to prepare your application is 15 February, 2021 is called Autumn Session.
Study in Germany from Bangladesh with scholarship
Scholarships opportunities are available. Scholarships can be extended to all the way to cover your whole academic and Living Expenses. But, we will ask for stellar academic achievements in SSC, HSC and Bachelor ***(where applicable). Alongside, Good IELTS/TOFEL, SAT, GRE scores will
be rewarded. Thesis, published journals can add more weight, and ensure better Scholarships prospects. We also process for “Erasmus Mundus” and “DAAD”
Tuition fees will not be applicable to International students for participating in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. Being Government Financed and highly subsidized, maximum subject of all German public universities are completely free. In Germany, Higher education gets delivered in both English and German language. For any English medium course, students have to prove their English proficiency by securing an IELTS score of (6.0). Alongside, a student can study in German Medium after successfully completing B2 Level German Language Program. Students need not to pay any tuition fees for their main courses; but for language programs, tuition fees are applicable.
Study in Germany from Bangladesh Cost
Payment Method: Call us @ 01711008781
***Payment includes all expenditures. (Airfare, University Admission fee/Uni assist fees, Embassy Fee, Papers Verification and Notarization, Papers Sending Tariff and Health Insurance and Service Charge)
1st Payment: 23,000 BDT(During Application University Admission fee/Uni assist fees, Embassy Fee, Papers Verification and Notarization, Papers Sending Tariff)
Embassy Fee: € 75 Embassy Fees (Payable to the Embassy) Travel health insurance (Payable to the insurance company) AND REST OF AMOUNT WILL BE CHARGE AFTER OBTAIN A VISA.
Available Programs and Duration:
Bachelor Degree (3 Years): Few Bachelor programs (Taught in English) are available Computer Science, Networking and Information Technology, Networking and Information Security, B.B.A, Management and Marketing, Finance and Banking, Economics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc.
Master’s Degree (2 Years): A wide range of Master’s program (Taught in English) are available: Networking and Information Technology, Networking and Information Security, Management and Marketing, Finance and Banking, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Economics etc.
Study in Germany from Bangladesh Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree (For English Programs): 13 years of schooling/ Education Completion Certificate with IELTS 6.0+ score.
***(HSC/12 Years + 1 Years completion certificate of Undergraduate program from any UGC approved University). A/O Level students can apply directly with 6 papers in O level (C and D not allowed) and at least 3 Papers at A Level (C and D not allowed)
Bachelor’s Degree (For German Programs): B2 Level German Language Proficiency.
Master’s Degree: Four years’ bachelor Certificate with IELTS 6.0+ score and at least 3.10 CGPA out of Scale 4.0.
Germany student visa processing agency in Bangladesh
Required Documents for Admission & VISA (Schengen VISA)
1. Application form
2. Valid passport (issued within last 5 years; minimum 12 months validity; at least two empty pages), along with two b/w copies of its data page and two recent passport size photographs (NOT physically attached to the application form & not older than six months
3. Application fees (non-refundable)
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5. Certified /Notarized copy of your valid passport.
6. Certified /Notarized copies of all relevant degrees, diplomas, certificates and transcripts earned to date.
7. Personal letter of motivation, stating your career objectives and the reasons behind your decision to apply (250 words).
8. 2 letters of recommendation from academic or professional sources.
9. 4 passport-size photographs along with 2 copies 35-45 mm size. Taken against a light colored (white, off-white etc.) background. Clear and good quality and not framed or blocked, printed on normal photographic paper. Full face without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless for cultural or religious reasons
10. Proof of Accommodation confirmation.
11. Proof of sufficient funds for the first year of studies (EUR 8,640/-) in a “blocked account” (Sperrkonto) with a bank in the Federal Republic of Germany. Top Proof of this fund student has to transfer this money by student file to the German Bank.
12. Travel health insurance policy for 14 days (from the list of insurers approved by Schengen states or Germany) All students have to submit all original and one sets of notarized copies of the required documents. Germany have an Embassy in Bangladesh. As a result, the VISA interview has to be conducted in Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Dhaka.
*** (Conditions Apply)