Italy, home to one of the oldest universities in the world and a place known for its amazing food, is a popular choice for most students. Italy requires no introduction because everyone knows how influential this country is in terms of educational development. Italy is famous for its top-class industry pioneered education. It ranks in 8th place in the list of most industrialized countries in the world. The place is also amazing because of the accommodating and caring locals. The locals treat people from different regions in a kind and humble manner. They help to provide the comfort of home to foreigners. Foreigners also love Italy because the place has got so much to offer from food to a quality lifestyle.
Popular destinations and beautiful landscapes:
Italy generates huge revenues from tourism. Each year, a huge number of people visit Italy to see the scenic beauty and rich culture. Description of the beauty of Italy without the reference of Venice is impossible. The city of Venice doesn’t have roads because the whole city is situated on water canals. Thus, boats connect the city through different canals. Locals keep the city clean and maintain the serene atmosphere of the city. Rome, the capital of Italy, has one of the oldest buildings in the world. This reminds us of the beautiful culture, history and architecture of Italy. Although, many environmental factors and age have affected the buildings still most of the buildings are still present in its original form. As a student, you will love to observe these massive monuments and their cultural history. Almost everything in Italy touches the culture in some aspects. This shows the love and respect for culture in the eyes of the people of Italy. You will love to explore the architectural beauty of Italy when you will visit the historical places in Italy.
Understanding the admission requirements is important so that you don’t face any problems during the process. Please make sure that you fulfill all these requirements. In case of any confusion, you can visit our office or give us a call. These requirements are given below:
• Make sure that your HSC result is above 4. As in Bangladesh, you must have passed your HSC to continue further studies in Italy.
• You will need to apply for the D-National visa. To successfully get your visa, you will need to have at least 350 Euros. If the amount in your bank account is less than this specified amount then you may face difficulties in getting your visa.
• Apply for a visa right after confirmation of admission. This increases the chances of getting the visa accepted.
• Passport-size photographs
• Admission offer letter from the Italian Institute
• An IELTS score of 6 is a must.