For Bachelor: At least, 12 years of study have to be completed. Study gap of 3 years (Maximum) will be acceptable. ***(HSC result must not be below 4.00)
For Masters: Bachelor or equivalent Degree completion. 3 years’ degree pass is also accepted. Partial result doesn’t carry any extra significance to get admitted. Work experience is not required; but may carry extra gravity to secure admission in University.
Language Proficiency: No IELTS/ TOEFL are required
Tuition Fees: All fees are subjected to the University and Subject selection made by the student. But perspective to the others country in the world Russia offers a very short range of tuition fees for the international student including accommodation cost.
Package: BDT 2,50,000/=
1st Payment: BDT 15,000/= (For application fees, courier charges, Original Invitation for Entry from the Federal Migration Service of the Russian)
2nd Payment (After VISA): BDT 235,000/= (Consultancy , VISA processing & Scholarship arrangement charge(if any), Air Fare, Translation of all academic documents, Medical certificate)
*** Excluding Embassy Fees***
Requirement for Russian Student Visa from Bangladesh:
- Filled-in Visa Application Form with Questioner. Incomplete forms are NOT accepted. The form should be typed or written legibly.
- A valid passport with an expiry date of 18 months into the future from the expected date of VISA issuance.
- Birth Certificate Photocopy.
- Original Invitation for Entry from the Federal Migration Service of the Russian
- Original Air Tickets or Booking Confirmation receipt and their copies.
- HIV Test (AIDS) Certificate and its copy as well as Medical Fitness Certificate and its copy in case if one applies for Visa with validity more than three months.
- Copies of all Educational Certificates with detailed Subject and Grades description ****(Including BA/BSc/BBA and MA/MS/MSc certificates where applicable.) ****(Prospective Postgraduate students may be asked to Submit his/her “Research Papers”, if already done, or his/her “Future Research Topic” as per the instructions of the respective institute.
- All the documents shall be translated into Russian, and attested by the Consular Department of the Embassy of the Russian federation in Dhaka.
- One passport-size Photo of Applicant. The photo should be colored, preferably on matte paper.
- Prospective Postgraduate students should graduate from their Alma Mater no more than 3 years prior to their admission date into a Russian Institute. Undergraduates and Doctorate candidates should not be no more than 21 years and 45 years respectively.
- Candidates without Sufficient Russian Language proficiency, will be subjected to extra one-year Russian Language Program.
- Paid Visa Fee. The Visa Fee depends upon the Type of Visa and is to be paid by Bank Draft against the Payment Order issued in the Consular Department, Embassy of Russian Federation. Dhaka. Bangladesh. Address: House NE(J) 9, Road 79
Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212
*** (Conditions Apply)***