Program of Study & Duration:
Bachelor Degree: There are many different entry requirements depending on your chosen kind of UK study. You should have completed at least 12 years (H.S.C or equivalent). Sometimes 14 years of education is need for this course from your own country.
Masters Degree: To begin a postgraduate course in the UK, you’ll need to hold an undergraduate degree from the UK or equivalent overseas qualification. Sometime to entry in the masters program in UK you need to show a Master’s from your own country also.
HNC/HND/and others below degree level:You’ll need to show H.S.C qualification.
Language Proficiency: Students who wish to study between NQF/QCF levels 3 and 5 normally need to produce a SELT certificate, from a UK Border Agency approved provider, showing that they have achieved level B1 on the CEFR in each of the 4 components: speaking; listening; reading; and writing. NQF/QCF levels 6-7 are normally need to show B2/C1 on the CEFR in each of the 4 components: speaking; listening; reading; and writing.
Required Documents for Admission & VISA:
1. A online VISA application form, which you have filled in correctly with PBS Appendix 8 form.
2. University or Collage Offer Letter with a valid CAS Latter under the tier4 rules, you need 40 points to be able to apply for a student visa. You will need to provide the evidence needed with your application form.
|A confirmation of acceptance for studies(CAS) reference number issued by your approved education provider and the documents used to obtain it.(get 30 points). Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs for a given period (Get 10 points).
3. All Academic Mark Sheets and Certificates (Laminated copy will not be acceptable).
4. SELT certificate.
5. Your passport or travel document with at least six months validity remaining from the date of travel.
6. Four recent, (45mm x 35mm), Color photograph. The photograph should be:
- Taken against a light colored (white, off-white etc.) background.
- Clear and good quality and not framed or blocked
- Printed on normal photographic paper
- Full face without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless for cultural or religious reasons
7. The VISA fee. This cannot be Non Refunded and must be paid in Bangladesh Taka by bankers draft only (BRAC Bank) (Amount 38,740 BDT approx.) as per as pound starling rate.
8. TB Test Report. The International Organization for migration operates TB screening program and they will operate the following three clinics: (Amount BDT 6910)
Skype interview is Conducted by UKBA in VFS and Embassy will take another interview if needed.
Migration Health Assessment Clinic
House # 105, Road # 12, Block# E
MEDI-AID Heart Centre
9. Bank Solvency
Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs for a given period by the nominated 21 Bank in Bangladesh. You must be able to prove that the money has been available in your account/ Parents account for 28 days before the date when you apply. Inner London you have to show £9000 and outside inner London you have to show £7200 equivalent Bangladeshi Taka in your account.
Has to submit all original copy with two set Photocopy and Validity.
*** (Conditions Applied)***